Friday, August 5, 2011

(St.Patricks Day) Blind Tutorials

This tutorial was written by Charlotte/CharRose. This may not be reproduced. Do not copy and pass the tutorial I have written around groups. You may link to it and if there are any issues with the tutorial Let me know. All images and examples were made by Charlotte/CharRose and are NOT to be snagged or used anywhere else. Any Resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
Written on February 21, 2007

Exampletag.jpg
You will need PsP of course 
Tube of your choice (I can not share the tube I used)
Font of your choice
Above is what will be making of course yours will be different because of the tube you use.
Now here we go......
This looks kinda long but its just I try to explain and use plenty of Examples lol...........
Open new image 400 by 400 or 450 by 450 either one is fine.......
Pick a gradient that will match your tube or a color you want to use. I used Dutone Green Gradient.
Floodfill your background with your color/gradient you choose.
Go to Effects--Texture Effects-- Blinds As in example below.
Example1.jpg
Use Settings as below
Example2.jpg
Now go to Effects--Reflection Effects--Kaleidoscope as in example below
Example3.jpg
Use Settings below (Color may be different Depending on color you choose)
Example4.jpg
Now Copy and paste your tube onto your background and resize as needed. I placed my tube after resizing down in the Right hand corner.......
Add the words you would like to add to your tag.
This next part I am doing on my name and words seperate only because I want to use the template to make tags later......
On my name layer I go to Effects--3D Effects--Inner Bevel with below settings
example5.jpg
If you are also doing it seperate than do the same thing only on your words this time.......
Layers--Merge--Merge Visible OR you can right click in your layer pallette and go to Merge and merge visible.......
Now.......... Image Add Borders Click ok if a box comes up.......
Use settings as below...... You can change the color to a color more approriate for your tag if you wish......
example6.jpg
Choose your magic wand
example7.jpg
Click inside your border you should get marching ants like below
example8.jpg
Now go Effects--Texture Effects--Blinds
Settings as below
example9.jpg
Than Effects--3 D Effects--Outer Bevel with below settings
example10.jpg
Selections--Select none.........
ADD your copyrights and your done.........
Ty for doing my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment