Tuesday, October 4, 2016

***Always List Sign Up***


***Always List Sign Up***
I do this in a few different groups. If you are in those groups no need to sign up here. I recently started CT work for 3 different people and make a lot more tags now. So I am offering this sign up if you are interested in my tags. Just add your name to this post. I should be posting tags 1 or 2 times a month sometimes more. I will post here and on my Facebook group if you want to sign up. I am hoping to start making extras so those would be posted as well. If you Like this page or get notified on my blog either way you will get notified when I post tags for you all. So just drop your name below and I will add your name to this post. I script so please don't add funky symbols most fonts don't take them. 
Thanks Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment