Monday, August 1, 2016

CT-PTU Beach Party Tutorial



Supplies Needed

Tube of choice I used Alex Prihodko Gaby found HERE 

Scrap Kit Beach Party by Lois D found at Designers Scraps, Digi Divas, Inspirations of Scraps Friends


Slat Tube by ME Download 4 Shared>> HERE or 
at Box >> HERE Please do not share this without my permission. 

Drop Shadow I used through out was Vertical and Horizontal: 2, Opacity: 75, Blur: 5.00, and Color: Black. 

I used eye Candy Glass if you don't have it you can always use a nice Bevel setting.... 

Please Note I use PSPX6 and some have had issues with the resizing in this kit. Please resize according to what you are happy with as each program can be different.

The way I do the tutorial is just the way it worked for me. Feel free to tweak and do things in a way that
is comfortable for you. You don't have to follow this exactly..
**************

Open the Seashell Slat
Selections-Select All-Selections-Float-Selections-Defloat
New Layer
Open Paper 1
Copy and paste into Selection
Select None
Eye Candy Glass with these settings
Bevel: 30.00, Smoothness: 75, Inside Marquee Checked, Edge Darkening: 30, Gradient Shading: 35, Refraction: 50,
Opacity: 0, Tinting: 50, Glass Color: White .. Select Ok.
Delete the Original Seashell Layer. 

Open El(10)
Copy and Paste to working Image
Resize 20% and again at 90%
Adjust-Sharpen
Place as top layer at bottom but slightly 
cover bottom of Slat Tube!
Drop Shadow

Open El(34)
Copy and Paste
Resize 20% and again at 70%
Sharpen
Place Sand just to side of image 
covering just part of the Water See preview for example
Erase any extra hanging to far off image
again see preview for example.
Drop Shadow

Open El(8)
Copy and paste
Resize 20%
Move just to top of Sand
Sharpen
Drop Shadow

Open El(4)
Copy and Paste
Resize 20%
Position at top as if hes flying away..
Sharpen
Drop shadow

How you use your tube depends on what tube you are using Tweak your settings
to fit your tube.. 

Copy and paste your tube
Resize to where she fits nicely next to tree. 
I wanted my lady to be like in the Sand next to the tree. 
So I duplicated my sand moved in front of tube and did some erasing
and adjusting to my liking. See Preview for an example. 

Duplicate Tube
Mirror
Resize to fit in a good position on other side of slat tube.
On Slat layer Selections-Select all-Selections-Float-Selections-Defloat
Back on Duplicated tube position tube in selection to your liking!
Selections-Invert-Hit Delete on keyboard-Select None
Drop shadow Duplicate tube and Slat layer

Delete White bottom layer if you still have it.
Merge Visible
Crop off excess to your liking
Drop Shadow once more.

Add your copyright

Text is up to you I will tell you what I used.

The font name is Dolphin
Used Size 72 Pixels and stroke 2
I added the glass effect to my font
Drop shadowed

Save as a PNG and done..

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial...

CT Tagger Example by Dawn :)

CT Tagger Examples by Sharon




Tag done by BetsyE



3 comments: